Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 02-20-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
use2b
Registered Users-pm+

use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Smile Bryan beach/Mouth of the Brazos

I am planning on going to the MOB this weekend. Does anyone know the conditions there ? I was planning on taking my 21 ft RV. I should be able to make it on a low tide. no 4wd. if the tide is low. Planning on catching some
whiting, sheephead, drum, maybe a red.

Any comments.

Thanks,

use2b
use2b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
FishBone
Registered Users-pm+

FishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to Pirate
sheepshead

The water looking nice. I donít know the sand conditions?

Good luck.

FishBone
FishBone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
Mrschasintail
Registered Users-pm+

Mrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to PirateMrschasintail has been promoted to Pirate
If the rain holds off should be a nice time. Gonna finally be warm enuff!! Never know. Might sneek there myself! Good luck.
Mrschasintail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #4
KillaHookset
Who Farted?

KillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to PirateKillaHookset has been promoted to Pirate
You shouldnt have any problem, you would probably want to welcome the rain this week as it will pack in some of the really loose sand. You would only have a problem on a super high tide, the beach is managed by the county and is kept in very good shape.
I should be down there this weekend with the family in a grey suburban if yall see us stop by and say hi!
-Killa
KillaHookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #5
use2b
Registered Users-pm+

use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)use2b is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
MOB Friday Night

Thanks for the reply. Will probably be there Friday Night. White Camper,
Red truck. I guess mullet are scarce !

use 2 b
use2b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message