Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 04-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Registered Users-pm+

jdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Piratejdipper1 has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 sportsman shrimp trawl

I am looking for a sportsman's shrimp trawl. Any ideas?
Old 04-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

bostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
besides dont get one?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Ankle Deep Custom Rods

wading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Piratewading_fool has been promoted to Pirate
i gotta agree...we had one, used it once, never again. That thing is more trouble than its worth, the doors beat your decks up, you don't have a winch to haul it aboard .......we drug that **** thing all over for maybe a dozen baits and hardly enough shrimp to make a shrimp cocktail lol
Old 04-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Dickinson

podnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Piratepodnuh has been promoted to Pirate
My dad used to pull one around G Bay...I went with him a few times...absolutely no fun at all...
Old 04-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Banned

bostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbostonwhaler has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
but i guess these answers dont help...so yes there is a place in port bolivar where a little old lady makes them..peggy's or something like that...if you want to the number just pm me
Old 04-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Site Sponsor

WhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to PirateWhiteStar has been promoted to Pirate
Last one I bought was from Robert Slaughter in Palacious Tx. I Believe he Taught at The High School and The Kids Made Them. Worked Great.We Used To Drag one around East Matagorda Bay In The 70s and 80s Before The Houston Crowd Showed up.As a Kid It Provided Great fun,You Never Knew what you;d drag up. Between The Blue Crabs and shrimp we always Ate good. I'd Call Palacious High School. The Money from The Nets went Back to The school,This was 10 yrs ago,but I bet He still can be found.If Not Tell The Principal what your after,they might still have the program going.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Redfish Extraordinaire

bayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Pirate
I have one I MIGHT be interested in selling.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:53 AM
Registered Users-pm+

pug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiepug2 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
I didn't know you could still get a license to use 'em
Old 04-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered Users-pm+

kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)kennyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I bet Hillman's on Dickinson bayou can point you in the right direction.
I shrimped for about ten yrs. back in the late 70's and early 80's, and I've helped several people rig out sportsman nets through the yrs. I personally wouldn't mess with one today, because of the hassle. If your trying to use it to catch bait, your gonna lose a lot of time in the mourning dragging the net. You have to store it on your boat while your fishing and that means it's probobly gonna be in your way. Your gonna beat your boat up hauling it in and out, and you have to have a tub or something to "cull" your catch in. If your thinking that you can catch table shrimp with the little net, think about the price of gas these days. It's cheaper to buy the shrimp.
If you really want to mess with the net let me offer one more idea. Get a 12' or 14' "try net", because you can only use doors that are 15 x30 " or 450 sq. inches with a sport net, and they will not properly open a twenty foot net. The smaller net will "fish" better than a bigger net thats going through the water like a horseshoe. The small net wont take as much gas to pull either. good luck
Old 04-09-2008, 09:06 AM
El Viejo

Tortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.spinets.net/marine/rectrawls.html